Kathy Young, M.S. CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Do you have a question or concern about your child's speech and language?
Question & Answer Sessions are now available via Skype! (residents of NC)
Is your child's development on track?
Receive tips, specific for your child, to help develop speech,
language and cognitive skills.
Is a full Speech/Language Evaluation needed?
Speak directly to a professional with 25 years experience.
Initial offer, up to 30 minute skype session for $30.
Home-based visits in Raleigh and nearby areas, or teletherapy via Skype
(in NC, as appropriate)
Treatment includes direct therapy, as well as providing strategies
and information to parents, to help maximize
progress, through everyday activities.
• Pre-verbal cognitive and language skills
• Early speech/ language development
• Speech/language delays or disorders
• Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Sensory issues
• Feeding difficulties
• improving speech and language delays or disorders in adolescents and young adults, who may have more potential than was previously met through therapy.
• accent reduction for adults or teens
New Workbook to be released soon!